From: Curtis Olson <curtol...@gmail.com>
To: FlightGear developers discussions <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wed, 17 November, 2010 12:47:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] ProFlightSimulator "The Most Realistic Flight
Sim Ever"

Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to obtain a copy of their source code?
 Could this be posted in a known location?  Or is there a known link for
downloading their code?  It might be useful for us to maintain a reference copy
ourselves somewhere.  It should be no problem to get a copy of their code,
right?

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 6:57 PM, Gene Buckle wrote:

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010, Mally wrote:

>> ?Looks familiar?
>> http://www.proflightsimulator.com/index3.html
>>
>> Not to be confused with FlightProSim (obviously).
>>
>I'm curious about the claimed SimConnect & FSUIPC compatibility. :D
>
>Which one of you lurking geniuses submitted THAT patch, hrm? *laughs*
>
>g.
>
>--
>Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
>http://www.f15sim.com - The only one of its kind.
>http://www.simpits.org/geneb - The Me-109F/X Project
>
>ScarletDME - The red hot Data Management Environment
>A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes.
>http://www.scarletdme.org - Get it _today_!
>
>Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
>minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
>holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd
>by the clean end.

Curtis Olson:
http://www.atiak.com - http://aem.umn.edu/~uav/
http://www.flightgear.org - http://www.flightgear.org/blogs/category/curt/