Curtis Olson wrote:

> The wiki is a good place to put something like this I think were it can
> easily be updated as the landscape changes.

The Wiki is hosting, among a lot of serious content, a huge pile of -
to put it mildly - 'disputable' stuff, simply because _everyone_ can
edit there, no matter wether they're having a clue or not.  This place
is certainly useful for those who already know what they're looking
for, but quite unsuited for those readers who barely know anything
about FlightGear.

Cheers,
        Martin.