What's the actual link (I can't read the full url from your image).  We can
block specific ads if we need to, but easynewstore.com is clearly a proxy
for multiple software packages.

Thanks,

Curt.

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Martin Spott <martin.sp...@mgras.net>wrote:

> Curtis Olson wrote:
>
> > I made a few tweaks and posted a copy of this here:
> >
> >    http://www.flightgear.org/flightprosim.html
>
> Just looked at this page, noticed one of these obnoxious Google ads on
> the right - guess to where this leads when you click onto the ad ....
>
>  http://foxtrot.mgras.net/static/scam.png
>

> Now we're at the point where FlightGear is advertizing its own ripoff -
> well done  ;-)
>
>        Martin.
> --
>  Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just selective about who its friends are !

Curtis Olson:
http://www.atiak.com - http://aem.umn.edu/~uav/
http://www.flightgear.org -
http://www.flightgear.org/blogs/category/curt/<http://www.flightgear.org/blogs/category/personal/curt/>