On Sun, 2010-12-12 at 22:26 +0000, Vivian Meazza wrote:

> OK - got that - eventually. But it doesn't compile under MSVC9. Is it worth
> making it do so? How is it meant to work?

Odd, I'll take a look at it. In the mean time, someone filed a bug that
suggests that he is using Creative drivers' Generic Hardware backend
which seems to overreact in Doppler effect. Which might indicate that
Creative has fixed this problem in recent versions of OpenAL.

Could you make sure you are using the newest OpenAL package for you
platform?

Erik