On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Harry Campigli wrote:

> If so what is the best version of OSG to install as I have seen numous
> posts here and on forums pertaining to changes of OSG of late?.

The OSG 2.9.x are developer releases. I think 2.9.11 isn't even released
yet, so that's the bleeding edge of OSG sources from SVN - which currently
cannot be used with FG (some pushed an incompatible interface to the OSG SVN
repo a short while ago).
Unless you really intend to mess with new OSG features, it's probably best
to go for the latest _stable_ OSG release (currently 2.8.3). Otherwise go
for an "official" developer release (i.e. 2.9.10).

cheers,
Thorsten