On 05.02.2011 16:21, ThorstenB wrote:

> I'm currently testing a different patch for the same issue: instead of
> untieing all properties below the /fdm/jsbsim (only), I added a list
> to JSBSim's FGPropertyManagager, so it keeps track of all the
> properties it has actually bound. It can then use this list to untie
> all its properties - no mattere where these are located in the
> property tree.

New patch pushed to flightgear/next:
http://www.gitorious.org/fg/flightgear/commit/ad8d46ba648263630b8777c53f852b75cad7ecdd

This will be overwritten by the next JSBSim update, however it's a
short-term fix and candidate for our pending 2.2 release.
So, please test if you still see reset issues with JSBSim aircraft. If
we find it's an improvement (maybe/hopefully the final fix for this
issue), then we'll be pushing this to the 2.2 branch also. But remember,
none of the reset fixes is part of the 2.2 branch just yet.

The long term fix needs to be part of the JSBSim repository of course.
Jon, Erik: please check if you want to use this patch or have some other
solution to the problem.

cheers,
Thorsten