Thanks Curt,

well there more than one way to skin a cat,

I can push the motherboard sound chips in the networked machines into
service, or maybe load a few el-cheapo sound cards in the spare pci slots of
the main machine.

Should be able to get around it that way,

Reason behind it is the audio selector panels, nav and  comm radio heads
have individual controls for these things.

I will put that on the back burner as for now as my sim io serial module
from 2009 (a modified atlas clone) wont compile against the new git fgfs

Cheers, Harry

-