Like we couldn't see this coming ;) ....

As for the 777 , unrealistic according to who ? I'm not against
changing  it as one of the default aircraft , there are a lot of other
great choices now , but I do get annoyed with these claims by armchair
pilots who read it somewhere or saw it on youtube....
have you piloted one  of these in real life ? If so , what could be
improved ? When I get FACTS from REAL pilots , I tend to be all ears ,
there are too many self proclaimed experts to take everything I hear
as fact. I've done a huge amount of research on that aircraft , but
have never flown one  , so I can't say with certainty how accurate the
FDM is myself , but still
I'd rather hear how it could fixed rather than a hazy '(the FDM is
terribly unrealistic)

Thanks,
Syd