On 20.02.2011 17:27, Michael Sgier wrote:

let me know if anyone can buy it and show the source. I really was surprised....i never would have given this guy such programming knowledge.

In fact i'd want to look at that but am currently stuck at native c++ glut via Android's

NDK. Probably it would need to use the glut android port.

Forget it. They haven't ported anything. It's a hoax. The user comment that Curt found said it all. The app merely takes you to their website - so you can buy another scam product. You don't want the source code of such a trivial app.

cheers,
Thorsten