> Oliver wrote:
>
> This guy is allready calling its product "Microsoft Flight Simulator
> 2011", so he doesn't even care about the trademarks of Microsoft
> products or its company name.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SX56YCTc5M

Now that video IS a copyright violation. It is a copy of Oscar's excellent
"A day at Gatwick airport" video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzCcqtkTUT8
I've forwarded the link to Oscar, so he can file a copyright infringement
report at
YouTube (we've done so in the past and they usually remove the video and account
within two days or so...

Thanks!
Gijs