On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 2:24 PM, David Van Mosselbeen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just download the source code of that magic scam at
> http://proflightsimulator.com/source/Source-Files.7z

<snip>

This was discussed ad naseum quite some time ago on this
list and on the forums.

Those unfamiliar are welcome to look at the archives for details.

There's also this statement that we release at the time:

http://www.flightgear.org/flightprosim.html

Personally, I think we've all got far better things to do
with our time than discuss this all again.

-Stuart