Vivian,

embedded terrasync was not working for me because the scenery-dir entered in
the dialog was not copied in the property. It should be fixed in fgdata now
(dialog definition lacking a global dialog-apply).

I don't know if it is related to the issue you are seeing, but fgfs nightly
downloaded today seems to work for me now.

Regards,
-Fred

--
Frédéric Bouvier