Hi,

the correct cg for a SF25C is 0.143 .. 0.334m behind the wings tip (measured 0.52m from the center line).

Regards,
Maik

BTW, you can get a pretty good idea of where the CG is on a plane from the landing gear position. On a tail dragger the CG will be slightly behind the main wheel. Too far back and the tail won't have enough authority to lift for takeoff, too far forward and the plane will nose over when braking, or ground loop when rolling on the ground. In this specific model it might be a little further back than most, since it has to keep the tail on the ground with the weight of the passengers. I believe the CG will be approximatively coincident with the pilot position, since in a motorglider that will be the largest variable mass.