Haha, that was me taxiing her out for takeoff for the first time! Part
of the normal taxiway was cordoned off for some kind of car tuning show
(you can see that on the left) and we had to go through slightly longer
grass, with some weeds sticking out. That's the great thing about a
grass airfield, after a point, the planes will take care of the
lawnmowing :D