Hi all,

I have updated the model. Please download and test again if you are
interested.
http://www.avatarzenekar.hu/files/sf25b.tar.bz2

Many thanks to all especially Gary aka Buckaroo for his yasim xml and
explanations.

List of changes:

- CG supposedly closer to real CG.
- More realistic sink rates
- Probably more realistic engine RPMs as well (can't remember how good
the ones in the last version were)
- Brakes now only start working on the last 20% of spoiler travel, as
they should do
- Working splash screen, yay :)
- Incorporated Gary's nasal code snippet for managing the parking brake.

List of known issues:
- Above mentioned code snippet can't actually test it yet as Shift-B is
remapped (d'oh).
- Glide properties seem OK, but trim is nose heavy (stick must be pulled
most of the time, neutral trim point seems to be near Vne or about 100
knots)
- There seems to be some yaw instability at the moment when the tail
gear comes off the ground. No idea if this is only in crosswind or not.
No idea if the real plane does this in crosswind or not. Pulling the
stick slightly during the takeoff run (which you should do anyway) seems
to help. Comments from anyone familiar with the type would be very much
welcome.

Cheers,
Vik

I can't really follow the discussion on the Yasim internals