Hi Jon!

> I've seen something similar before, it's incredibly annoying, and I suspect
> you'll eventually track it down to a typo in an stg file.

I've also had typos/missing objects in .stgs before, causing similiar effects.
However, for testing, I'm creating the .stg with a very simple python script,
placing the same object over and over at different locations. I am pretty
sure it's not a typo or such.

Cheers,
Tom

#!/usr/bin/env python

import numpy as np
import sys

obj="Juliana-CocoPalmSeedling.ac"
alt=-5
hdg=0

mid_x=5.519707
mid_y=52.456022

size_x=0.0050
size_y=0.0050
num_x=num_y=int(sys.argv[1])**0.5

X = np.linspace(-0.5*size_x, 0.5*size_x, num_x) + mid_x
Y = np.linspace(-0.5*size_y, 0.5*size_y, num_y) + mid_y

f = open("3040154.stg", "w")
for y in Y:
    for x in X:
        f.write("OBJECT_STATIC %s %1.10g %1.10g %g %g\n" % (obj, x, y, alt,
hdg))
f.close()