Hi All,
On 10 Oct 2011, at 10:55, Vadym Kukhtin wrote:

> 2011/10/10 <thorsten.i.r...@jyu.fi>
> callsign Previous waypoint Cruise Departure airport 0xb85b380 Leg 5
> target_speed << 1004.05 speedFraction << 0.00287666 Currecnt speed << 1004
> Segmentation fault
>

> I got same segfault when stay solid in UFO.
> May be its Durk's traffic?

Yikes, that's very likely....

As part of last weekend's session, I've been chasing a few cases of AITraffic's
speed getting out of the ordinary. To facilitate finding the offending code, I
added a new function "assertSpeed", which raises a segfault signal when speed
exceeds beyond what may be reasonably expected in the AI system. That way I
could inspect the calling stack from within gdb.

Unfortunately, it looks like I forgot to comment this out before pushing to
gitorious. Sorry about that. I'll fix that tonight. In the mean time, either
just comment out all occurrences of assertSpeed in src/AIModel/AIAircraft.cxx
or find the occurrences of raise() and comment these out. They should also be
limited to AIAircraft.cxx off the top of my head.

cheers,
Durk