On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 6:53 PM, I wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 7:56 AM, Stuart Buchanan I wrote:
>> Thanks for the reports. I suspect something has gone wrong
>> with my merge. Unfortunately I wont be able to look at it until tonight.
>>
>> Sorry for breaking the build.
>>
>> -Stuart
>
> I've identified what's gone wrong - the simgear code changes aren't
> yet in simgear/next in
> gitorious, but the co-requisite changes have been made to fgdata. I'm
> checking with Torsten D. to
> determine if they are sitting in his local repository and just need to
> be pushed up.
>
> If we can't resolve this in the next couple of hours, I'll revert the
> fgdata changes so at
> least the clouds will be white again!
>
> Apologies for the mess.
>
> -Stuart

This should now be fixed, and the clouds should be white once more.

Thorsten R. - regarding the 3000ft altitude offset problem, can you check that
you haven't got an altitude set for the layer itself?

(FYI I've found a bug with METAR clouds levels which I'm investigating,
though I don't think it's related to the latest changes)

-Stuart