On Fri, 2 Mar 2012, Frederic Bouvier wrote:

>  * Register all transparent surfaces

Just a quick question: Doesn't OSG already detect translucent meshes and
treat them differently from the rest during rendering? Hence, couldn't
this classification be done more or less automatically and only require
manual intervention in special cases?

(Maybe I misunderstood what you meant above but to me it does seem like
you are suggesting that all all such objects should be enumerated in the
model XML file - something that IMO seems both error-prone and
inconvenient. There must be a better way.)

Do I look forward to implement cockpit lighting with real lights.

Cheers,

Anders
Anders Gidenstam
WWW: http://gitorious.org/anders-hangar