De: Martin Spott

> Frederic Bouvier wrote:
>
> > You can try the last code with
> > --prop:/sim/rendering/no-16bit-buffer=true
>
> jive: 12:18:06 ~> find .fgfs*
> find: No match.
> jive: 12:18:17 ~> env | grep \^FG
> FG_HOME=/opt/FlightGear
> FG_ROOT=/home/martin/SCM/FlightGear/fgdata
> jive: 12:18:19 ~> fgfs --prop:/sim/rendering/shaders/quality-level=0
> --timeofday=noon --enable-rembrandt
> --prop:/sim/rendering/no-16bit-buffer=true
>

> Starts with a funnily flickerling splash screen and results in this
> image - still not perfect, but a lot better now:
>
>   http://foxtrot.mgras.net/bitmap/FGFS/fgfs-rembrandt_02.png
>
> Log:
>
>   http://foxtrot.mgras.net/bitmap/FGFS/fgfs-rembrandt_02.txt

This shader error affects shadow rendering and for now, I don't
have a replacement. The only thing I can propose for this kind
of card, is to disable shadow rendering :

 --prop:/sim/rendering/shadows/enabled=false

this property is settable at run time. It can also help people
with performance problems.

Regards,
-Fred