Hi Thorsten,

The first line says it all.

I'd first try to reduce the size of the shadow map :
--prop:/sim/rendering/shadows/map-size=1024

or reduce the window size : --geometry=800x600
to reduce the memory footprint.

You have a laptop right ? Maybe you have shared memory between the
CPU and the GPU (NVidia calls that TurboCache) and you didn't
reserve enough memory for the GPU. This is a BIOS setting.
Allocate the more you can to the GPU and retry.

Regards,
-Fred

----- Mail original -----