From: "castle 64" <castle...@comcast.net>
To: "FlightGear developers discussions"
<flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 6:46:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] FGbuild for MS Windows

Do I have to create my own unistd.h?  Or do we have a replacement that works
with VS?

Where would I find a copy?

4> lowlevel.cxx

4>c:\fgbuild\dependencies\3rdparty\include\zconf.h(289): fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'unistd.h': No such file or directory

4> sg_binobj.cxx

3>c:\fgbuild\dependencies\3rdparty\include\zconf.h(289): fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'unistd.h': No such file or directory

4>c:\fgbuild\dependencies\3rdparty\include\zconf.h(289): fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'unistd.h': No such file or directory

4> Generating Code.

John