From: "Geoff McLane" <ubu...@geoffair.info>
To: "FlightGear developers discussions"
<flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 4:09:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] FGbuild for MS Windows

Hi John,

> zconf.h is taken care off,

Ok, that is good, but could you please
shared what you did. I think you mentioned
finding something about editing zconf.h...

Found what, where... what edits did you do?

This is to just HELP the NEXT person that
stumbles over this...

And may even get one of the 'maintainer' to
put a more permanent 'fix' online so there is
no next time ;=))

Thanks for the detailed discussion
John