On Tue, 2012-04-10 at 17:22 +0200, Gijs de Rooy wrote:
> http://wiki.flightgear.org/Building_using_CMake_-_Windows in
> combination with
> https://gitorious.org/fg/flightgear/blobs/next/docs-mini/README.MSVC
> did it for me.
> Together with some help on IRC ;-)
>
> I'll see if I can improve the wiki a bit more.
>
> Gijs

Hi Gijs,

First many thanks for a great wiki on building FG
with CMake in Windows using MSVC10 ;=))

But I notice the link pointed to by the '3rdparty'
folder is to a specific file which has now been
removed from the site, namely :-
 fgfs-win32-VS100-3rdParty+OSG-20120304.zip

Maybe the link could just be -
 ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32/MSVC/

I think I could make this edit change if you like,
but do not want to mess up any other plans you may
have.

Also on the FTP site I note the file names STILL
have +OSG in them, but they now do not contain OSG
headers/libs/dlls ;=() The previous 20120304 contained
install\msvc90\OpenSceneGraph... stuff.

Yes, I know the msvc100/OpenSceneGraph stuff can be
all found in the 'archive.zip' pointed to by the
'OpenSceneGraph' link, but the one thing about that
'archive.zip' is that the folder name 'archive/'
is prepended before 'install/'.

That of course is no particular problem, but it does
mean some 'manual' folder manipulation after you
unzip it ;=))

Anyway, thanks again...

Regards,
Geoff.