Pushed the dialog fixes yesterday, please report any issues.

Gijs

From: gijsr...@hotmail.com
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:53:29 +0200
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Shader menu structure

Please try https://gitorious.org/fg/fgdata/merge_requests/163

We basically open a special shader dialog when the lightfield renderer is
enabled; a dialog
without all the shaders that are not supported. Also moved the atmospheric
sliders to that
dialog, as those are "advanced" options.

I did not disable the random vegetation, as people (including myself) might
prefer to have
badly fogged trees over no trees at all. Fog is the only issue, right?

Comments are welcome.

Gijs