Say, while you all are on the subject of key bindings, could anyone tell me
where these keymappings are defined in flightgear?  My friend is having a
severe (to him) issue with the program, in that he loves flying in the sim
but is running I believe three monitors. He is able to get the view across
all three of his monitors by setting a very wide field of view, but this
involves clicking for a _very_ long time on the "widen field of view" key.

I'd love to be able to customize his build for him so it either defaults to
where he wants it or else changes in much larger increments.

Also, I just got myself a new joystick with fancy buttons all over it, and
would like to remap some functions to them.

Any advice appreciated!

Thanks,
Chris