Thorsten Renk wrote

... snip

> The design idea behind the current GUI was that the user should no longer
> be presented with two different weather options to choose from, but just
> see a single GUI which controls weather.  If that is still the idea, it
works
> remarkably well. If you have an idea for a more descriptive text, please
let us
> know.

Snip ...

You asked for ideas for a more descriptive text - I've gone one better and
added descriptive texts to the gui. My design aim was to provide the average
user with some indication of which option he should choose and in which
circumstance. It's only a shallow redesign. It would be nice, I think, to
allow max vis range to be as low as 10kms, and also if this could be driven
by z/Z. However, these items are beyond the scope of what I set out to do.

I've pushed it to fgdata.

Vivian