On 08/29/2011 02:38 PM, Hal V. Engel wrote:
> On Monday, August 29, 2011 12:00:06 PM Donn Washburn wrote:
>
>  > I have asked this before but no answer so I wrote a flightgear friend if
>
>  > he had the same problem.
>
>  > _____________________________________________________________________
>
>  > Try your default C172P and see if the panel lights work for meters and
>
>  > radios. It is the switch behind the yoke upper right side. it acts
>
>  > like a toggle switch. Choose at the top "Cessna C172P" and "Show/Hide
>
>  > yoke" to make the switch easy to see. Mine do not work all other light
>
>  > work correctly.
>
>  > ______________________________________________________________________
>
>  >

>  > His reply was -> "Same here."
>
>  > Both of us use Linux openSuSE 12.1 and git/cvs versions.
>
>  >

>  > I have noticed this on several 2.5 versions.
>

> You should open a bug report here http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/
>

> Hal
Thanks Hal;

I do appreciate the reply
I attempted to sign in by Logging in and never got in.  To darn many
Login headaches
I current have a Google account but the password fails and then to read
that darn cryptic line at the bottom - forget it.  I know about spiders
and avoiding robots.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street    Email:" n5...@comcast.net "