On 08/29/2011 02:38 PM, Hal V. Engel wrote:
> On Monday, August 29, 2011 12:00:06 PM Donn Washburn wrote:
>
>  > I have asked this before but no answer so I wrote a flightgear friend if
>
>  > he had the same problem.
>
>  > _____________________________________________________________________
>
>  > Try your default C172P and see if the panel lights work for meters and
>
>  > radios. It is the switch behind the yoke upper right side. it acts
>
>  > like a toggle switch. Choose at the top "Cessna C172P" and "Show/Hide
>
>  > yoke" to make the switch easy to see. Mine do not work all other light
>
>  > work correctly.
>
>  > ______________________________________________________________________
>
>  >

>  > His reply was -> "Same here."
>
>  > Both of us use Linux openSuSE 12.1 and git/cvs versions.
>
>  >

>  > I have noticed this on several 2.5 versions.
>

> You should open a bug report here http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/
>

> Hal

I still see the 2.5 fgfs -aircraft=C172P (recent upgrade) comes up
with a light set named:

Upper two switch left to right  "Taxi Lights" and "Landing Lights"
Lower four switches Left to right "PitoHeat" "NavLight" "Beacon" and
"Strobe"  With all switches up or down there is still no lighted console
at night.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street    Email:" n5...@comcast.net "