On 08/30/2011 01:07 PM, Donn Washburn wrote:
> On 08/30/2011 08:01 AM, Stuart Buchanan wrote:
>> Don wrote:
>>
>>> I do appreciate the reply
>>> I attempted to sign in by Logging in and never got in.  To darn many
>>> Login headaches
>>> I current have a Google account but the password fails and then to read
>>> that darn cryptic line at the bottom - forget it.  I know about spiders
>>> and avoiding robots.
>>
>> Hi Don,
>>
>> Could you post a screenshot highlighting the switch you are toggling, as I
>> requested on the 23rd August?
>>
>> Without it, I don't have enough information to diagnose the problem.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> -Stuart (c172p maintainer)
>>

> I have 3 shots one at night and one in the afternoon both are from the
> same spot on the dash and finally a copy of the switches all are on (or
> up).  I did note that the switch label are not as a I thought (upper
> right for the dash lights.)  And I would forward these to you but this
> sinking email blows up when attaching a image.  So I will try on the
> next send.    There are 6 switches two on the top right and 4 on the
> bottom.  Right to left on the top row are labeled Landing light and Taxi
> Light.  On the bottom row Stroke Beacon NavLight and PitoHeat.
> A Console Light is not seen.  Is there a dimmer knob off the lower left
> side of the throttle push/pull knob?

To let you know I had to download this on openSuSE 12.1 M3 and I now am
on M5.  At this point I have also completely download everything again.
It should be up Monday AM.  That assumes all goes well.  If it still
there I will again try to forward it.

I did note where the switch was labeled NavLights and not console or
dash lights.  Furthermore there was nothing like a switch labeled
console/dash lights.  I did note one button or fuse looking thing near
the gas temp guage lower left side.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street    Email:" n5...@comcast.net "