> > Yesterday I tested with test/utf8, and I could display utf-8 chars in=20
> > different fonts, even this RTL (?) text on the left side, #5 and #6.
>
> RTL - "right-to-left", used for languages (Hebrew, Arabic, etc) that are
> rendered in the "other direction".

Talking about that one and utf8 impl. for OS X,
I was starting to correct some Quartz "FIXME ..." when I noticed that the QD
impl. is _broken_ on OS X.
I guess it has to do with the new fl_font_mac.cxx API's and behavior like this
fl_rtl_draw() API.

So I started to code back what was missing in our current 1.3 getting inspired
from the original 1.1.9 code, but the result is that the label texts are all
systematically, incorrectly shifted right making the label getting outside his
related widget box when it should be inside like for standard buttons.