> > Well, I did update the html and pdf version on the website recently,
> > that said ; I did not update the pdf file on the source repos,
> > because some complained about the size of the pdf when they update
> > their svn local copy, as Al already mentioned.
>
>   I've just checked, and now have links again, so you must have
>   updated them in the meantime
Mmmm, I did not do any documentation update this month, weird.

./..

>   To be pragmatic, I would say that we don't need to update the
>   1.3.x html pages on the web for every minor typo correction. We
>   should probably not aim for anything more regular than monthly.
>   The fltk.pdf version can probably wait for three to six months,
>   or the next release, whichever comes first.
Yes, I agree that we don't need to update the website frequently,
especially because almost ALL the doxygen html files change at each new version
because of a date tag inside each generated file [sigh]

It would be nice to remove or *strip* those tags automatically, probably with a
nice shell script file ...

Fabien