On 14.03.2009, at 16:35, Greg Ercolano wrote:

> matthiasm wrote:
>>
>> No time available. Nevertheless, I am very curious how this works, so
>> I did sent you the EMail via Google already.
>
>       Mmm, didn't get it -- I think my e...@3dsite.com is a dead address
> now.
>       I'm sending you an invite instead; let's see if that works.

I received the invite. It works. Thanks.

I first cliked the "edit" link which gave me the option to request
edit access automatically. The request is formwarded to you google
mail account by Google. No choice here.

>> Thanks for all your work on FLTK these days - at least I have time to
>> follow the mailing list
>
>       Yes; I'm sure we all miss your marathon bug fixes..!
>
>       I decided to jump into the fray with svn access.

Enjoy :-) . I always liked the marathon days and I am looking forward
to the day when I get back to it. STR's are all just mean little evil
brain teasers... .

----
http://robowerk.com/