matthiasm wrote:
>> I'm sending you an invite instead; let's see if that works.
>
> I received the invite. It works. Thanks.

        Great -- I see you added some text (you're 'green').

        And you made a table for the enum example.. nice.
        Just tried it myself in the other section.. works well.

        These google guys really put some time into this..
        quite amazing.

        I'll try sending Fabien and Albrecht 'invites' as well.
        Other folks that want to join the party, let me know.

        Of interest, I noticed that when two people are editing
        the document, it shows the other people's names at the lower right.