Jane wrote:
> let me know if you need help to fix fltk for that 64 bit stuff, assuming
> there are probably not many SL+fltk devs as of yet.

        Yes, that'd be great.

        I know zippo about the OSX APIs for Carbon/QuickDraw,
        and wanna keep it that way.

        My work on Fl_Native_File_Chooser made it clear to me that
        the Mac and WIN32 APIs are bad for my health..

        If you don't already have dev access, send us some patches
        at first so we can see your coding style, and eventually
        someone on the team can set you up with svn write access.