MacArthur, Ian (SELEX GALILEO, UK) wrote:
> - Is this for fltk-1.3?

        Yes, 1.3.x, svn current.

> If so, the "--enable-quartz" is *probably*
> redundant as that is supposed to be the default in 1.3. Ditto
> "--enable-threads".

        Jane used that because in that case it was fltk 1.1.9 being built.
        In my case I tried with 1.3.x.

> - Did you really mean "--enable-gl=no" ? Is that required in some way -
> e.g. the GL support doesn't actually work anymore, or something? If so,
> that's bad news for me...

        I just retried the 1.3.x build, removing the "--enable-quartz" and
        "-enable-gl=no" flags, and it still compiled fine.

        I tried a few of the opengl demos, and they seem OK too.
        In fact, they run smoother and faster than I've ever seen them.
        Must be this mac mini. Tested cube and glpuzzle.