Greg Ercolano wrote:
> STR #2298 suggests we add Manolo's patched Fl_Native_File_Chooser to 1.3.x.
>
> I'm willing to doxygen-ify it, add the test program to the test dir,
> and add the code to the src and FL dirs.
>
> The only things I'm not sure of are how to add it to the Microsoft projects.

I don't know. Since we have some older version project files, does
anybody know if these can be written with newer VS software, e.g.
with VS 2008 Express?

> Is there a consensus on its addition to 1.3.x, or should we wait?

It's okay for me (+1) if it is completely optional.

Another question would be how to integrate it in fl_file_chooser().
This should also be optional (selectable by an additional argument
or global flag that can be set by the programmer or something).

Albrecht