Albrecht Schlosser wrote:
> Done:
> MinGW and Cygwin/MinGW are okay, no problem.

        Good to know.

> Cygwin/Cygwin, i.e. "configure --enable-cygwin" compiles and builds,
> but picks the wrong (FLTK) file chooser instead of the Windows
> native file chooser. That's due to the wrong usage of "_WIN32"
> instead of FLTK's defined "WIN32".
>
> This should be addressed when we decided how to proceed with WIN32
> vs. _WIN32 (or, if you like you can change it to "WIN32" to be
> correct with today's FLTK conventions).

        Ah, OK, I'll change that.

> Cygwin/X11, i.e. "configure --enable-cygwin --enable-x11" is okay
> and picks the _correct_ (FLTK) file chooser.

        So that would work even if I use WIN32 (it will know to compile
        with X11 then), OK.. sounds like the WIN32 instead of _WIN32 is better.

> BTW.: Minor issues for all build systems: Most (if not all) of
> the new files don't have the '// End of "$Id".' comment,

        Yes, the .H files don't have them, but the .cxx files do.
        I'll add that, and the correct headers as well.

> the new files lack their correct SVN properties, and the
> test/ folder should have an additional svn:ignore for
> "native-filechooser". I can add the SVN properties, if you
> like - please tell me.

        Ahh, OK -- this I don't know anything about.
        Yes, please do make these svn prop changes, and let me know
        what svn operations you use here and why so I can school up on this.