Greg Ercolano wrote:
> imacarthur wrote:
>> On 13 Jan 2010, at 22:56, Greg Ercolano wrote:
>>
>>> OK, I've got FNFC building under linux (Ubuntu8) and OSX,
>>> so I figure it's ready to check in.
>>>
>>> Under OSX I tested with both COCOA enabled and disabled
>>> (to test both sections of the FNFC code).
>>>
>>> Windows build files haven't been modified, so windows will
>>> not build FNFC or the test program, but that should be fine
>>> for now. When we're ready, we can modify the build files to
>>> bring it into line.
>> OK - but can we assume that the mingw/cygwin builds probably *will*
>> build it, since they use the autoconf output the same as linux?
>
>       That sounds correct, but I don't have those build environments
>       to verify.
>
>       The build files I checked in:
>
>    branches/branch-1.3/src/Makefile
>    branches/branch-1.3/src/makedepend
>    branches/branch-1.3/src/makefile.wat
>    branches/branch-1.3/test/Makefile
>    branches/branch-1.3/test/makefile.wat
>
>       ..so if those tools make use of those files, then I imagine
>       they'll build correctly.
>
>       I just checked everything in, so maybe someone with those build
>       environments can check..?

Done:

MinGW and Cygwin/MinGW are okay, no problem.

Cygwin/Cygwin, i.e. "configure --enable-cygwin" compiles and builds,
but picks the wrong (FLTK) file chooser instead of the Windows
native file chooser. That's due to the wrong usage of "_WIN32"
instead of FLTK's defined "WIN32".

This should be addressed when we decided how to proceed with WIN32
vs. _WIN32 (or, if you like you can change it to "WIN32" to be
correct with today's FLTK conventions).

Cygwin/X11, i.e. "configure --enable-cygwin --enable-x11" is okay
and picks the _correct_ (FLTK) file chooser.

BTW.: Minor issues for all build systems: Most (if not all) of
the new files don't have the '// End of "$Id".' comment,
the new files lack their correct SVN properties, and the
test/ folder should have an additional svn:ignore for
"native-filechooser". I can add the SVN properties, if you
like - please tell me.

Albrecht