If this issue has already been discussed, please excuse me.  I had
done some searches in FLTK forum but nothing is found (the search
function seems broken, doesn't it?)

In Dev-C++ and wxDev-C++, I open their package manager to get a list
of devpaks from "community devpaks" site.  When I tried to install
version 1.1.9, I got the error message that "The following files were
not downloaded due to errors: Could not start transferring remote
file".

When I choose another one, eg 1.1.7, it's going smoothly.

I have this problem since a week, so it doesn't seem to be a problem
in my computer.

Regards