From: fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com
[mailto:fluent-nhibern...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of James Gregory
Sent: quinta-feira, 8 de Janeiro de 2009 16:27
To: fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com
Subject: [fluent-nhib] Re: question on auto mapping

Hello Luis,

I'm away from a machine with Visual Studio on right now, so I don't know how
much help I can be, but lets try to work through your problem.

Firstly, why is it that you're using a IUserType for your version? What is
the type that your version property has in your entity? I ask that because
Fluent NHibernate has a few options for mapping Versions and Timestamps.

*       If you call your property Timestamp and give it a type of TimeSpan,
Fluent NHibernate will automatically map that to a Timestamp.
*       If you call your property Version, and give it a type of int or
long, then it will map it as a Version.

Are any of those possible options for you?