Hello James.

Thanks for the help!

Firstly, why is it that you're using a IUserType for your version? What is
the type that your version property has in your entity? I ask that because
Fluent NHibernate has a few options for mapping Versions and Timestamps.

On the class, I have  a Byte[] property which is mapped to a timestamp
column on an sql server express database. According to the docs, the
<version> element won't be able to match this type. that's why I had to
build my own IUserVersionType. Btw, I've followed this article (though I've
changed the code a little bit - removing those useless try/catch blocks were
really the least I could do!):

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/dotnet/OptLocking_PrefixTable.aspx

Ok, now with manual mappings, I'm able to make it work (at least, I don't
get any exception on my persistency checking.

Now, the problem is how do I use the same version column for all the
entities where all of them inherit from a base class (EntidadeBase) which is
only there for the OO part...

Any ideas on how to do this?

Luis