I don't know how it should be sorted out but I really
like this idea!  Put me on that list!

jj

--- Kathy Forer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.moma.org/russian/
>
> Could this be a possible next project?
> Either 50 books with 50 pages by 50 people, 1 books
> by 50 (or so) people or,
> ideally, 50 10-page books by 50 people. Like the 50
> fluxbox multiples.
>
> How would this cohere? Theme, story, size...

=====
"I don't think you have to do anything to make
your life into a work of art--it is one.  What you
have to do is observe it, be aware of the
weirdness, beauty and artistry that occurs every day."
--Anne Maybe