> oh no?

Uh huh

> i don't know  -- i think it works/words/says VERY well this way!   LOTS of
> ideas sort of a flood you captured the energy now the notion will take its
> own form (but i'm glad i don't have to choose....) on we go

Minutes of the fifth meeting

50 books by 50 people.
Cohere by theme, size, story.
five totally unrelated collages.
A day in the life
My first computer
Favorite socks
Biography of another fluxlist member
books pages flipping in hand
Modern Saints/Modern Sinners, dead or just playing dead
festive religious theme
just Fluxlist. the part the list plays.
forty six minutes in the evening with a stop watch.
modern sinners
bios, fake and fantasy
free reign, free rain
hot air balloon
zine as object
saints and sinners
Seven deadlies plus seven (noncanonical) virtues, make up one's own
Fluxus Tarot? 78 cards, Major Arcana only, Or not.
"the Fluxus Carrot" a story for kids and other young animals
Pulled over for weaving.
milligan pomes
biography of fifty non-existent Fluxus artists, with pictures, a fluxusness
justification spoof where characters meet manifesto criteria
Biographies of nonexistent people
"Fluxlist Cooks"
The Fluxlist Gourmet Companion
The favourite meals of the Fluxmasters
Famous Suppers
Scores and events that are food related
Edible art
How To Run A Successful Fluxus Dinner Party
Poems, stories, pictures...
The Fluxus Parrot.