Okay, it's too quiet again. Where'd everyone go?

I'm happy to take responsibility for whatever coordinating needs to be done
to distribute 50x50 books, or however many get made, 15x15, N€n.

According to the secretary's minutes, taken from the flooded flow, "Modern
Saints and Sinners, fake and fantasy, an interpretation" seems to be
popular. Ditto "fluxlist itself" or "50 fluxlist biographies, a spoof."

If anyone's still out there...

NBB is on my page! This just in:
> kathy --- did you ever get anyone to "narrrow down" or focus on  one of
> these?   or did you decide what you might enjoy most working on and
> gathering/arranging?
I was either avoiding responsibility or otherwise preoccupied. Most likely
the latter.

> the list itself gives me a thrill/idea   -- for each
> one to list her list of what to put into such a book,   passions, dailies,
> all of it, minimal or messy-to-max   ----  size to be common but content to
> be individual flux-list-ness according to individual?
Maybe either this, freeform, or below, a chosen topic, so it would be your
choice.

>    or      random
> choosing via yr grabbing one of these ideas from hat?        we await our
> orders      we of many mentioned maybes
Maybe, maybe not.
I'd tend reflexively to want a similar story, something that would be better
covered by 50 people than by one. Subject would cohere. And size, not exact,
but a minimum/maximum range, Say 2x2 to 9x11 (I have space but not
unlimited, though elephant folios would be cool)

>          one-page "book" that says
> "fluxlist book" compiled into ONE book?     just don't want this idea to get
> lost   ..         nbb
I could probably manage the technical publishing but it would be more
interesting to gather/arrange/redistribute all everyone else's hard work.

There could also be a side by side online project for virtual artists.