Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]

> In Allan Kaprow's book of essays "The Blurring of Art and Life", he is
> interested in an intersection between art and life...mainly, does a line have
> to exist at all ... maybe it is possible to bend art space to the Life
> Standard
> or life space to the Art Standard. Our Art Service is to explore this line,
> and
> extend the line into virtual space or Virtual Standard.

artists actually can choose btw live art (where the obra is the process, not
a finished object & the body is involved active or interactive) or dead art
(where de art is the afterlife of a finished object & the body is a mere
passive observer, not involved, ausente, lejano, una abstraccion)

it only depend on you

pez

  • FLUXLIST: An ... Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
    • FLUXLIST... cactu
      • FLUX... joseph
        • ... cactu
          • ... joseph
            • ... cactu
              • ... Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
                • ... Roger Stevens
                • ... Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
                • ... aliceklar