Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> art is always a process started/made by men/by sense
> net-art is not a matter of machines: man is always involved behind
>
> machines have no sense
>
> electric hands not move alone
>
> there are always a living hand extended upon the screen
> controling the process within intervals
> what you see on the screen is what you get on the he-art

An expression, a process of conversation, a long talk with another, time and
place, displaced. Why the impetus to create such, a non-mutable volume control
of non-sound? Or sound that can be seen.  Is it a ego, living, breathing, fire
walking thing?  I cannot decipher my own handwriting - I just let it exist on
the paper and cry inkstains on top of it.   You say it is a process, that hands
do not move alone...what is the primary then?  I say, like you, a heart beats
with faster rythmes, shaking its way to the outside of the skin. It proclaims
in superior position, king, queen of the body.  The brain, soundly defeated,
yet in some, cries with childish anger - "I am here, see my clever refrain!"
But the heart sings a louder song.

  • FLUXLIST: An ... Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
    • Re: FLUX... cactu
      • FLUX... joseph
        • ... cactu
          • ... joseph
            • ... cactu
              • ... Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
                • ... Roger Stevens
                • ... Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
                • ... aliceklar