[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> However, it seems to me that a "finished virtual object" is always a process
> of
> regeneration on the screen. So I guess this makes net.art the Living Dead Art.

art is always a process started/made by men/by sense
net-art is not a matter of machines: man is always involved behind

machines have no sense

electric hands not move alone

there are always a living hand extended upon the screen
controling the process within intervals
what you see on the screen is what you get on the he-art

pez

  • FLUXLIST: An ... Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
    • Re: FLUX... cactu
      • FLUX... joseph
        • ... cactu
          • ... joseph
            • ... cactu
              • ... Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
                • ... Roger Stevens
                • ... Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
                • ... aliceklar