Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> the longings of net-artist comes out from the urge for elemental
> expression.
> via interactiva/net-art plunged into depth of human experience:
> images & explorations, words, icons & music, graffitti & cartoons
> concentrated, heightened, justapoxed (methamorfosis take place
> in oppositte direction), the poem of the junkyard of my whole life;

The depth of human experience is human, not machine led. We get only facsimile,
yet, like art before, it will have to do, to communicate the experience of one
to the other. Or the other to the one. Indeed, a most elemental need.

> let the body explore with fresh, wide-eye of child
>
> open mind

Fresh, like rodents along a highway, killed by passing tires? Exploring holds
dangers for us little mice, so a farewell to fear is a solemn rite we must
perform.  Bringing forth the last victim on a gurney, a virtual symbol of our
determination to conquer the terrors.  If we were children, a shortage of
stacks in the library would shield us, however, as adults, we cannot rid
ourselves of books. They are too heavy.  So, we must use the books to crush the
nasty cockroaches.  Then, we can sit and explore with ease. An open mind, is a
mind without fear.

--
Joseph Franklyn McElroy
Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]™

  • Re: FLUXLIST:... cactu
    • FLUXLIST... joseph
      • Re: ... cactu
        • ... joseph
          • ... cactu
            • ... Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
              • ... Roger Stevens
              • ... Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
              • ... aliceklar