Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]

> The depth of human experience is human, not machine led. We get only
> facsimile,
> yet, like art before, it will have to do, to communicate the experience of one
> to the other. Or the other to the one. Indeed, a most elemental need.
>
>> let the body explore with fresh, wide-eye of child
>>
>> open mind
>>

> Fresh, like rodents along a highway, killed by passing tires? Exploring holds
> dangers for us little mice, so a farewell to fear is a solemn rite we must
> perform.  Bringing forth the last victim on a gurney, a virtual symbol of our
> determination to conquer the terrors.  If we were children, a shortage of
> stacks in the library would shield us, however, as adults, we cannot rid
> ourselves of books. They are too heavy.  So, we must use the books to crush
> the
> nasty cockroaches.  Then, we can sit and explore with ease. An open mind, is a
> mind without fear.

------
young with old truths about to happen. new forms without borders.
bypasing old audiences, national highways, oceans of information, acid
clouds parked on the museums, freezzen bullets ten hands of my brain, inner
censorships stoping myself for years ,

bodys find each others to tauchings remotes, it doesnt matter where you
from... is not relevant to new artists.

do you believe we are free to use any form in a new any way?

let's do it.

no fear matting media.

cross old cultures create news.

swallod private rooms.

write two hands.

sign everything do new life to a boring world.

song every street.

merge the individual with the whole society.

don't let copyrights, aestheticians & art collectors kill your soul.

pez

  • FLUXLIST: Re:... joseph
    • Re: FLUX... cactu
      • Re: ... joseph
        • ... cactu
          • ... Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
            • ... Roger Stevens
            • ... Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
            • ... aliceklar